Guided by their many years of experience and expert knowledge, the firm's lawyers advise creditors and borrowers, banks, investors, Russian and foreign issuers, as well as other counterparties on securities transactions, corporate governance and statutory regulation of lending and credit.
As part of its comprehensive legal support, AGP represented clients in the context of issue and placement of stock, Eurobonds, global and American depositary receipts (the issues totalling USD9,480,000,000+), including debt finance and derivatives.
With their wide legal expertise and hands-on experience in various contexts, the lawyers can handle any transaction, however complex, and their ability to anticipate and mitigate risks protects the client.
Among other things, AGP provided the following services in capital markets:
- Registration of securities issues and prospectuses, listing of shares of Russian issuers on the RTS and MICEX
- Legal support to obtain the regulator's authorizations of trading in shares of Russian issuers outside the Russian Federation
- Client representation in the context of borrowing/lending for purposes of business growth, investment project financing and equipment purchase/lease
- Pre-contract advice and management for finance leasing and project financing
- Preparation of legal opinions on Russian law for underwriters, the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange
- Vetting of agreements and other instruments for the placement of GDRs, ADRs and Eurobonds for compliance with the Russian law
- Advice on information disclosure and corporate governance, statutory regulation of business operations and securities market, as well as deal structuring
- Involvement in drafting the sections on Russian corporate, forex and tax law to be included in prospectuses and other registration documents to be filed with the UK Listing Authority, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and underwriters
- Advice to issuers and underwriters on the entire spectrum of transactions in the capital markets in the context of critical, precedent-setting fundraising arrangements
Share issue worth $240,000,000.
United Company RUSAL
Share and GDR issue worth $2,240,000,000.
Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, PSJC
GDR issue worth $840,000,000.
Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works OJSC
Share and GDR issue worth $1,126,000,000.
Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant OJSC
Share and GDR issue worth $323,610,000.