AGP's employment law section encompasses the full spectrum of employment relations, including drafting all required documents, HR audit, advising on hiring and employment termination and employment dispute resolution services.
Among the firm's long-standing clients are major groups, banks, automakers and IT companies. For more than 20 years our experts have been helping them build relationships with employees, audited paperwork and gave rightsizing recommendations. Drawing on their in-depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience, AGP lawyers help clients prepare for and provide legal assistance during State Labor Inspectorate audits.
The section's legal team including lawyers highly experienced in all manner of litigation allows us efficiently protect client’s interests in legal disputes.
The spectrum of AGP's employment and labour law services covers:
- Advice on various aspects of RF employment and labour laws (rights and duties of the parties to an employment contract, special employment situations and benefits of various staff categories, corporate HR paperwork and pay scale management, drafting of employment contracts for various staff categories, employment contract variation, rotational work, etc.)
- Advice on occupational health and safety
- Legal arrangements for the employment of foreign workers in the special context of foreigner labour in the RF, and handling of employment contract localizations for foreign companies
- Personal data protection and confidentiality paperwork, advice on employee privacy
- Legal support for hires and terminations and resolution of employee termination conflicts
- Resolution of personal employment disputes
- Drafting and vetting of bylaws and collective bargaining agreements
- Pre-action settlement of employment disputes and conflicts
- Support in compliance inspections
- Representation before authorities and courts in any and all employment disputes
- Due diligence on companies in the employment context
ADR issue worth $349,000,000.
Drafting and negotiating employment agreements with directors and key personnel of joint companies created as part of investment projects.
Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works OJSC
Due diligence of documentation regulating the employer/employee relations of the client’s companies, in connection with its IPO.
Global fuel and petrochemical company
Legal assistance to the employer during labor inspectors’ monitoring activities.
Legal support in hiring employees for a newly created subsidiary (start-up) with a foreign director and a foreign founder.
Shopping and entertainment center
Representation in court in connection with a legal action brought by the client’s former executive manager to challenge the legality of his dismissal.